Friday, November 27, 2020
The Chamber of Commerce is now accepting vendors for the Christmas Stroll Holiday Bazaar
The Lewistown Area Chamber of Commerce is thrilled to continue the Christmas Stroll tradition on Black Friday (Nov. 27). We are currently looking for vendors and would love to have you on board.
Booths are 10x10. If your booth set-up includes a trailer, it must fit within your space or you will need to rent more than one space. If electricity is needed (booths are outside this year), contact the store nearest you to set up arrangements or you will need to provide your own generator.
The booth fee for non-Chamber members is $75. We ask vendors to pay the fee by Nov.13. Booths will not be considered reserved until payment is received.
Street closure and booth set-up is at 1 p.m. Booths/trailers are to be in place by 2:30 p.m. (vehicles are to be removed from Main St. by 2:30 as well). Vendors are open for business from 3 pm to 8 pm. For more information contact the Chamber at (406) 535-5436. We look forward to hearing from you.
About the Christmas Stroll
The Lewistown Christmas Stroll is a family-friendly event with all kinds of activities, including downtown shopping, food and fun. Here are some of the shenanigans involved:
3 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Holiday Bazaar - Central Montana artisans will hold a bazaar on Main Street. Exact location TBD
- Christmas Stroll pins/door prize drawings: Purchase a Christmas Stroll pin from one of our local stores to be automatically entered in the door prize drawings during the Stroll - Must be present to win.
- Bonfires/Firepits - 3 locations: Gather around the fire to see friends and celebrate the season! Thank you, Allied Steel, for providing these firepits to make the Stroll better, brighter and warmer. S'mores anyone?
- Celebrate the Season Parade (5:30 p.m): The Main Street parade will feature several local floats. There will also be a very special guest: Santa!
Download Parade Entry Form
Additional Stroll-related activities:
- Nov. 1- Nov. 27
Locate Charlie Russell cowboys at local shops starting Nov. 2. Bring the list of Charlie hiding places to the Chamber or to the Chamber's Bazaar table during the Stroll to win Chamber bucks.
- Gingerbread House Contest: Voting occurs from 3 p.m.- 8 p.m.
Entry forms are located online and at the Chamber: kids, families, home bakers and professionals can submit their entries. Entry is free. Download entry form for more details.
About The Jingle Run/Poker Fun Walk
Join us for our Jingle Run/Poker Fun Walk! Download application.
This year the event will include a Poker Run style game along the route. The fun run goes along the rail trail (a little less than 2 miles). Runners begin at the trail entrance in front of the Yogo Inn, pass the grain elevator, the City Pool, cross 6th, cross Casino Creek, Spring, Water, then get back onto Main Street by McDonald’s and the Junior High.
The run concludes at the Chamber's Holiday Bazaar Table. Register early at the Chamber. Those interested in volunteering can call the Chamber at (406) 535-5436.